Wondering what equipment I use? Below is a list of what I love!
* Canon 5D Mark II (primary camera body)
* Canon 5D (backup camera body)
* Canon 1V (film SLR)
* Canon 50mm 1.2 L (also have the 50mm 1.4 as backup) - love this lens. Tack-sharp, perfect range and amazing in low-light situations
* Canon 85mm 1.8
* Canon 35mm 1.4L
* Canon 100mm 2.8 - slow but steady macro lens captures the ring shots and those baby eyelashes!
* Canon 70-200mm 2.8 - ideal for wedding ceremony shots
* Canon 24-70mm 2.8 - great for weddings and portraits - a versatile lens that always goes on vacation with me, too!
* Canon 16-35mm 2.8 lens - landscapes yes!
Flashes | Off-Camera Lighting:
*Canon 580ex II & 430ex II and 430
* Pocketwizards - Plus II models
* Light stand | Video Light
* Lots of CF cards - I prefer SanDisk Extreme III cards
* Eneloop brand rechargeable batteries and chargers
* Jill-E rolling camera bag and separate bag for backup camera
* ONA Union Street camera bag
Computers & Software:
* iMac 27 inch is primary processing computer, MacBook Pro 17 inch laptop is also used
* Adobe LightRoom & PhotoShop CS5 for processing photos
* Drobo for file backup and storage
* Zenfolio for client galleries and online backup storage
What's in my Bag